This magnificent 19th Century Victorian four-star hotel commands a clifftop position, overlooking the bay and the beautiful Devon coast.
Built in the town’s Victorian heyday, The Imperial Hotel, Torquay, is a reminder of why this part of Devon became known as the English Riviera. The hotel offers wonderful sea views, plus a host of leisure facilities, making it the perfect setting for a traditional seaside holiday with all the contemporary comforts.
- A great base for exploring Devon and North Cornwall.
- 4 star seaside hotel
- 152 bedrooms
- AA rosette restaurant
- Beauty rooms
- Health club with swimming pool
- Conference facilities
- Car park (chargeable)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dog-friendly hotel*
- Seasonal outdoor swimming pool
- 1 mile from Torquay train station
- Children’s activities
- 10 minutes walk from the town centre