Parents Day Out for 2015/2016 Season
Kingswood United Methodist Church is accepting applications for its Parent’s Day Out program for children age 2, 3, 4 and 5 years old for the 2015/2016 school year. Class time is from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm. Parent’s Day Out provides a creative learning environment for the young child. Children attend September through May.
One of the classes is for 2 and 3 year old children for the 2015-2016 school year. Parent’s Day Out is offered on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. One or two day a week sessions are available. Class size is limited to 16 children, class time is from 9:30am until 1:30pm. Fees include a non-refundable registration fee and monthly tuition. The curriculum is theme-based and includes preschool topics and Christian stories. A mid-morning snack is provided, parents must provided the child’s lunch. Please contact Barb Symonds, Minister of Children and Family at 847-398-0770 or via email at email@example.com for more information or to receive an application.
Parent’s Day Out now offers a new class for children age 4 and 5 years old. Parents can choose a one, two, or three days a week session. Class time is from 9:30am to 1:30pm, class size is limited to 20 children. Children must be toilet trained. A mid-morning snack is provided. Parents must provided their child’s lunch. A short prayer is said before snack and lunch time. The curriculum includes preschool topics such as colors, shapes, numbers, plus Christian stories from the bible. Bible based stories will be taught once a month.
2016 Summer Program
To provide quality care for 2 through 5-year old children in a safe, child-centered environment.
- Parent’s Day Out provides a creative learning environment for each young child
- The program is offered Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, 9:30 AM-1:30 PM.
- Class size is limited to 16 children per day for 2 and 3 year old children and 20 children per day for 4 and 5 year old children.
Each child will:
- develop basic social skills
- increase independence
- develop a trust in adults other than his or her parents
- enjoy being part of a group and learn to share and cooperate
- develop a desire to learn
- become aware of the fact that he or she is a child of God and will grow in God’s love
Parent’s Day Out is located at Kingswood United Methodist Church, 401 West Dundee Road, Buffalo Grove, Il, 60089. It is easily accessible from Dundee Road.
All children are required to have a complete physical and provide a completed Illinois Department of Public Health Certificate of Child Health Examination.